Monday, November 06, 2006

Rusty's First Steps


My Rusty will not be a baby to much longer. He took his first steps on Oct. 6th at my mom's house. We were about to leave them with my mom and I told her he is so close to taking steps, and if he does do not tell me I want to think I saw it first. The little rugrat stood up and took 3 steps. Wow if he always follows directions this well then I am in for a treat:) He took 8 steps tonight to walk to me. He has become extra loving. He hugs and kisses. But the kisses are dangerous and messy. He kisses open mouth and well with 5 teeth if he closes his mouth it is a bit painful. I just love the smiles of my boys. PRICELESS

2 comments:

Jennie said...

He looks so much like you.

Chesley said...

This is the CUTEST picture! I just want to pick him up and squeeze him!