Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sick Baby:(

I just hate when my babies are sick and you have to watch them feel so terrible. Rusty has has a fever all day today and a yucky nose. He gets up every now and then and runs around and then comes crashing down. I just want to hold him all night and watch him. He has had those sad puppy dog eyes today that say with out words how he feels. I do however enjoy the fact that I can hold him more than two seconds before he runs away. Days like today make me think about those who have really sick children or have lost their little ones. I can't even imagine. I am thinkful that he will be better in a few days and that I am well enouhg to care for him.

1 comment:

danalafargue said...

I hope he gets better soon. i know it's so hard when they are sick. Be sure to send him lots of Ms Dana love :-)