Saturday, December 05, 2009

Happy 4th birthday Rusty

Rusty turned 4 this year!! When he woke up I asked him if he knew what day it was and he screamed "It's my birthday". I asked if he knew what that meant and he said it was his party day. I asked him if that meant he was four now and he did the funniest thing. He reached down touched his legs from his feet to his hips, he touched his belly and arms and screamed " I AM BIGGER NOW, I"M really 4" It was so cute and hilarous. He then jumped up and said" Hunter, Hunter, look at me I am a big boy now can you tell I'm big I am four" I wish I had the video camera out taping his excitment.
For his birthday this year we went to pump it up and had an amazing time. This best part was watching Rusty open his gifts and get so excited about each and everyone of them! He would say" It's mine all mine!" and Smile from ear to ear!

No comments: