Monday, August 21, 2006

The Best Sound

Tonight we had Meet the Teacher Night at school. Oh boy hip hip hooray. Actually to be honest it went really well. I'm getting a little less nervous each year. Anyways since we had Meet the Teacher I didn't get home from work until 7:55. When I walked into the door Hunter came running screaming "mommy, mommy your home... I'm so glad you are here." It is awesome to hear your child say how much he loves you in such great words. It was like in the movies when you see people running to each other and jumping into each others arms. Then as I continues to talk to HUnter. Rusty started giggling. When I walked into the leaving room Rusty was standing on Kevin's belly jumping smiling yelling with joy and reaching for me saying"MMMMMMMM" WoW!!!! What a welcome home. I'm sure Kevin was just as happy to see me as well. He probably needed a break:)

On a different note. Kevin needs prayers. He has hurt his back again. H is on lite duty at work and has physical therapy 3 days a week.

2 comments:

Chesley said...

I am sorry to hear about Kevin's back. Yuk! How sweet of your boys to welcome you home like that. It's the best when you haven't seen them in awhile and their faces light up when you finally see them again. I am glad you had a good meet the teacher night. I hope school is going well.

Chesley said...

Melissa- I am ready for some new reading material and pictures. :)