Tuesday, August 01, 2006

My boys

Rusty Thomas 7 months old


Hunter 3 and a half and Rusty 7 months

I love being a mommy! It is incredible. Hunter is 3 and a half and Rusty is 8 months old. I can hardly believe how fast they have grown. They learn so much so fast. I wish sometimes they would really slow down. While at other times I can not wait for Hunter to grow out of the "Why" stage and Rusty will learn it is ok for mommy to walk two feet away. I know when those stages pass I will miss the moment. I go back to work on Monday I am going to miss them so much. I know there is no way I could mentally or physically be a stay at home mom, but I love my summers of and my school years working. It is just hard to get in the routine of leaving. Enough rambling, here is a picture of my two little handsome men:)

1 comment:

Chesley said...

I am so glad you wrote on my blog so I could find you. I have thought about you and wondered how you were doing. Oh my goodness! Hunter looks just like you!!! They are both SO CUTE! I love Rusty's little smile. I look forward to reading more of your blog.