Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Update

The last two days Rusty hasn't even whimpered about me leaving him at the daycare. Monday I walked in and they got his breakfast for him and I sat him down and tried to sneak out but it didn't work. Hunter yells out" I need a hug" which is sweet but at the same time I needed him to be quite. So I walk back over give him hugs and Rusty says the same thing hugged and kissed him too and then left with no fuss or even a tear. I even got a bye mommy love you from Rusty:) And the same happened to day. Now if I can just get him to sleep at night I would have it made. They are both growing up and learning and it is incredible to watch. Rusty put his own shoes on and now will only let me help, he drinks out of a cup and not a sippy cup most of the time. Rusty is even asking at dinner to pray before we eat and sometimes at bedtime. Then we argue over who will pray before dinner is cold. Hunter loves to pray but bless his heart his prayers can last forever and then he throw in something silly. That's a four year old boy for you:)Hunter of course jokes around as always but is learning also. He is into rhyming. Every morning we rhyme and make silly words. Well off to hopefully sleep tonight. Rusty has a twin size bed and we hope that will be of some help. Only time will tell!

No comments: