Monday, February 18, 2008

On know this is late, but better late than never!
On February 12, 2003 at 11:57 pm my Hunter was born at a big 9lbs 11 oz. Hunter was the most beautiful baby I had ever seen. All that black hair was amazing and his blue eyes! Every inch of him was just perfect.





The picture on the left is me holding Hunter for the first time! The picture on the right is Hunter about 30 minutes after he was born when we were able to share him with our family!


It is hard to bleieve that it has been FIVE years since Hunter came into our lives. That day my life changed in amazing ways. Becoming a mother was the best moment of my life. I don't think it can be topped. Anticipating his arrival for 9 months was an incredible journey all on it's own. But seeing him & holding him for the first time was ..... I can't even think of a word. I just cried when I saw him. The pain was gone and my heart was overfilled with joy! I remember them saying they were going to take him for testing really quick especially since he was so big. I didn't want them to take him. I had just laid my eyes on him and they wanted to take him away! I could not wait to get him back in my arms. I remember those nights in the hospital. Holding him, walking around the room singing to him and still crying. I could not get over the fact that this little baby boy was mine.
Here are pictures of Hunter at each of his birthdays.



Hunter's 1st Birthday



Hunter's 2nd Birthday!

Hunter's 3rd Birthday



Hunter's 4th Birthday


Hunter's 5th Birthday!

When I look a Hunter now I am just amazed at how much he has grown in a short amount of time. He has become his own person. Hunter I love you more than you will ever know! You still bring so much Joy and Happiness to my life1 I can't wait to keep watching you grow and change!

4 comments:

Mommy to 6 LITTLE People said...

Oh I remember that day. Isn't he a beautiful baby grown into a great little man. I am so happy and proud of you. Love you

danalafargue said...

How awesome to see all the pictures of the birthdays! It is spooky how much he looks like another little boy I know in the one and two year old pictures. :-) Very cute post. Very cute boy.

Chesley said...

5! I just can't believe it was 5 years ago that he was born!!! It just feels like a year ago when we through your shower and you waddled (sorry but we all do it pregnent) down first grade hall.
I hope Hunter had a wonderful birthday!

Jennie said...

Wow five years old! It doesn't seem like he could be that old yet...but I guess time does not stand still.