Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Daddy went to Heaven on Wednesday!

Wed. morning I got a phone call from my mom crying she had lef the hospital earlier that morning at 7:30 and my dad was in great spirits and feelign great. They had watched a flock of white doves outside the window, Dad wanteed meat for breakfast and couldn't wait for the doctor to come in and release him to go home. he had receieved Chemo the day before and had no side effects and he was excited. I later found ou that the Chemo probaly caused the lung cancer to explode. Anyways mom left at 7;30 to go to work , Dad yelled out to her that he loved her and she left. 40 minutes later she was called to return to the hospital that dad had turned for the worst. When she got there he had already passed. When I arrived I was just kind of floating. And I have learned that no matter how ready you are it is still so very hard. I can't even begin to explain how it feels. I hope no one else ever has to experience losing a parent. I know that we all have to die but he was just so young. He was only 59. We are all doing as well as can be expected I guess. visitation tonight was very hard. But We survive. Please keep us in you prayer. I t hit Hunter tonight and he was wanting his Papa to come back. We talked for a long time and I only hope that tiem will heal his little heart. Thank you for the prayers. Tomorrow will be arough day with e funeral.

No comments: