Saturday, August 09, 2008

It still doesn't seem real that dad is gone. However now I know he doesn't have to hurt or lay in the hospital bed that he hated so much. His service was wonderful and difficult. Mom and I have visited the grave several times , it seem to help her feel close to him. She has returned to work but is still having a difficult time. My brother and I spent a lot of time with her but now she is on her own more. She has been very upset because she wasn't there when it happened. But it just wasn't meant to be that way. I can't imagine how she must fell losing her husband of 34 years. In memory of my dad I wanted to share some pictures. I am so glad that I had the time I did with my dad. We had some really good talks, laughs and tears over the last few months that he was sick. Sometimes going to the hospital got old but I did it anyways. Now I wish I could go just one more time, but maybe that is selfish. I miss him and always will. I hope with time it will become a little easier for all of us. On top of losing my dad's, his mom, my meme, is not doing well Hospice has been called in and it is only a matter of time.




I love you Daddy!!!

No comments: