Monday, August 18, 2008

Another Loss for Us but a Gain for Heaven



Today was another busy and difficult day! My Meme which is my dad's mom passed away on Thursday and her funeral was today. Losing her and my dad so close has been rough, it even sounds unreal or weird to say it. Sometimes I am ok and other times I just have a dificult time. The boys talk about my dad more now than ever before and they will add in that he is angel now. I try to be strong but sometimes I just can't. I have choosen to not just tell them about my Meme becasue Hunter took losing Papa really hard. he told me he was mad at me for not taking him to the hospital more when his Papa was sick. I always hate when my mom says that things come in three's but right now I hope she is right. In 5 weeks I have lost 3 members of my family and I think I have had enough. I know they are in a better place but I miss them very much. In honor of my Meme I have posted a picture of her. I hope she is up in heaven reuniting with the many people she has lost in her life. My Meme was my babysitter from 6 weeks old until I wasin junior High. She was a very dear friend and we could talk about anything. She was so loving and loved to take care of others.She has not been herself for a while now, but up in Heaven she is back to her happy, and jolly self. I love you Meme!


No comments: