Monday, August 25, 2008

Back to School!

Hunter ready for his big day!

Rusty is ready for his second week of school
Today was a very exciting day. We all had places to go, except daddy who stayed home today to be a part of a very special day! Hunter started Kindergarten today! I can hardly believe it. Kevin and I took Rusty and dropped him off at his new school that he started last week. he is still crying a little bit but he does ok. He has had really great days which is really awesome. After dropping him off we were off to Take Hunter. We parked and walked him in. He was very excited and not as nervous as he was at sneak a peek. We walked in he put his stuff away and then went t ohis table and got busy. I couldn't believe there were no tears. After I dropped Kevin off I was a little teary eyed. It is so hard to believe that he is a Kindergartner.



Putting his stuff up for the very first time.



One happy little guy!
He had a great day and is excited to go back tomorrow! What a big boy! Here he is talking about his day. Sorry his crazy mommy help the camera sideways for the first half:)


Here is Rusty on his first day of Children's lighthouse! He was so excited:)

2 comments:

Mommy to 6 LITTLE People said...

Oh how quickly they grow up. I know how you feel. I wish they would stay my baby but it is fun to see them grow and change

xchrisx said...

This website is awesome!!!
Chris N. :)