Sunday, August 12, 2007

Fun with 6 boys

I kept 4 boys for my friend Alicia while she took he baby Cheyenee to the doctor. I was a little nervous before they got here wondering how I was going to do it, but it was not bad at all. Everyone behaved just perfectly. Hunter seemed a little overwhelmed to begin with but I think it was because he was no longer the oldest. He soon adjusted and loved all the play time they got. And believe or not I even got them all to sleep!
Here they are minus Rusty in the fort of the swing set From left to righ Hunter, Christopher, Benjamin, Kendrick and Nathaniel sitting on the slide. Rusty was up there also but I was nervous that he would fall while I took the picture.

Here is everyone playing in the sand box



Ihope when my boys are away from me they have the manners and behavior that these 4 did. Christopher the oldest cleaned up after lunch for us and he noticed the trash was full he he just started taking it out and asked where to take it! WOW! Nathaniel really cracked me up he kept tellingme things he was allergic to which I knew was a joke becuase he had his daddy's joking smile and dimples. It was a dead giveaway! Below is Kendrick playing with the Umbrella he kept telling me to take his picture:)




The younger two were just as kind and sweet! I really wish they lived closer than Witchita Falls:( I not only miss spending time and talking to Alicia but I miss watching her boys grow.

Here Rusty and Benjamin work on their sidewalk art.

Here is everyone in action. If you look closely you can see Hunter climbing the basketball goal!

And here is Cheyenne she is13 months old.

1 comment:

danalafargue said...

Yay!!!! Looks like a great time!! You did great! Where did you get your training? :-)
Just kidding :-)
I love these pictures. I can't wait to see my boys back.