Saturday, August 18, 2007

Prayers!

I am really behind on blogging I never have time to add pictuires to the blog and I love that part so I just don't keep it up to date. So eventually I will add more of my millions of pictures fromt he summer. Right now my heart is Heavy for a lady which I will call A for now! She wants no one to know anything about this so just in case I want to honor that. A admited herself to thehospital for what we believe is Postpardum physocis or something. They have 3 children a 5 year old a 3 year old and a 4 week old baby. I was called later this week about A and that they needed help with the kids while the she was seeking help. And of course I was glad to help. Well I tried and tried to help but it was like pulling teeth to do so. Eventually Iwas able to help out by taking the baby. It was the most amazing thing to hold a 3 and half week old baby girl. Oh my gosh a baby in my home. Her mother is still no better and her husband is not telling us much of anything because A is so embarrassed which is understandable. But it is not her fault. Her husband has been by her side the whole time. The baby stayed with me for 3 days and two night. It was an honor to have been able to help them out. She was precious and I miss her as if she was my own. I pray that A will get the help she needs and I'm so proud of her for seeking help. I pray that she will get better and be able to return to her children. I also pray that until then that the kids will be taken well care of. I wish so badly that I could help more but with school starting Monday I just can't Which breaks my heart. I wish I could solve the problems of the world but only through prayer can I even begin.

No comments: