Saturday, August 25, 2007

Summer is over:(

Well summer is offically over. This week was so long and I missed my family so much! I had to work late pretty much all week getting ready for a new school year but I think now I'm ready for Monday. It has been strange not to spend every moment with the boys. It has been really relaxing at times to not have constant noise but at the same time I miss it. Well any ways here are some pictures of us at the lake this summer. The boys love the boat and Hunter has gotten to fish a little this summer with his day. I would loved to have joined them but Rusty is a little to small for the being still part of fishing, in fact that seems to still be hard for Hunter also! LOL!!!

These two are going to hate me taking pictures someday! It is so hard to get them both smiling and looking at once. Good thing I have a digital camera so I can just stap away and pick the best. And I you can tell you still can't get them looking at the smae time. Oh well They are still as cute as can be!


Rusty was really quite on the boat I think we might Have been a little scared being his first ride. But he never cried or whined. He just held on for dear life. Hunter on the other hand would have stood up the whole time if we had let him. He loved being able to drive with daddy. I enjoy watching Kevin teach him how to drive and what to look for. Moments like this you can tell will be treasured memories for both of them:0)
He like his own seat but it looks like he is being blown into the seat.
This is my brother Clint and his fiance Celinda.



I love close ups of the boys not looking. This is Rusty pointing throwing bread to the ducks.
Hunter loved throwing rocks in the lake we did however have to move away from the ducks because he had a pretty good aim:) I just love watching HUnter at play! He gets so excited about little things. He loves teaching Rusty how to do everything(The good and the bad). Sometimes he just acts so grown up and to see how much he has grown over the summer just amazes me. I should record him talking. He is just so funny and so interested in the world. And of course he has so many questions, which can be annoying but he just wants to know everything. All I can say is WOW! I love my boys they are just amazing to watch grow up:) I look forward to coming home each day tired or not and getting my big hugs from all three of my boys and then off to play with what energy I'll have left.
Update:My last post was about my friend A and she has gotten better and gone home. Hopefully she got the help she needed.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

I am glad "A" is doing better. Unfortunately, postpardum psychiatric problems are all too common. I am glad that you were there to help out. I love the pictures of the boys, too cute. I hope that you have a great class this year and an overall great school year.

danalafargue said...

Very cute pics!!
I love the one of Rusty in the boat looking like he's being blown back into his seat. Cracked me up :-)

Tammy said...

How cute! It is always so sad when it is over isn't it? Seems like the year drags on forever and then June and July are gone before we know it. Thank goodness we get to spend so much time with our kids though!