Friday, November 30, 2007

My Baby Boy Turned Two

This is the smile that I just love to see!

I can hardly believe that it has been two years since Rusty was born. It seems like yesterday. We have been working for weeks to get him to say that he is two. When you asked him a few weeks ago how old he was, his response would be good. Now he actually answers with saying two.

Before the party Rusty was in a real Crabby mood. But once the guest started showing up he got excited. He could have cared less about opening presents. he had not interest at all. He did how ever want to play with everything that came out of the bags:) We got him a bike because he always climbs up on Hunter's and I just know it is an accident waiting to happen. Hunter and Kevin went to the garage to get the bike so I had to literally hold Rusty down. When they came in with the bike Rusty ran past them and cried where's my bike?

He thought Hunter was bringing his bike inside. He will of course not pedal the bike yet but eventually he will get eager enough and do it:) He was so cute when we were singing to him.

Hunter was a good sport about the day being for Rusty as long as he could have cake and of course know that the presents would be toys that they both could use.

We really enjoyed all of our guest. Happy Birthday Baby Boy or should I say Big Boy!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Cute pictures! I love the Thomas the Train theme. And Rusty looks so big on his new bike! What a good mom and dad you are to make his second birthday so special.