Monday, March 24, 2008

Dad was transferred today to a Rehab hospital for Respiratory therapy. The best news is that that the biopsy showed no Cancer but they will continue to monitor him. It is so amazing to see him after what he has been through. None of us thought he would make it through. Obviously miracles do happen. the nurses and doctors have told him that they never expected him to live after all he went through last Monday. GOD is awesome. I know all the prayer from family and friends were heard and answered. Now maybe dad will see life in a new light and make some changes.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

That's great news!

Chesley said...

I have been thinking about you and your dad. I am glad things are looking up. Thanks for all of the reports.
I have heard of patients seeing angels in their hospital room. I think that is so neat!

Mommy to 6 LITTLE People said...

That is wonderful news we will continue to pray. We love and your family. Tell mom I love her and she is constantly in my thoughts. Tell mom she is a hero of a woman. Love you