Monday, March 17, 2008

It has never hurt so much!

I was was waken this morning by kevin. He told me to get up and get dressed my dad was in the hospital. He has been throwing up blood. They really aren't sure that he is going to make it. He is on oxygen, 7 IVS, and lots of medication. They want to do a scope to see where the blood is coming from but they want him to be stable before doing thatKevin made me come home tonight and I really am scared to not be there but it is probably for the best. I am so tired. I have known for years that his day was coming but it doesn't make it any easier. I love my Daddy! I have told him many times today. But he is out. I know he can hear me but I just wnat him to wake up and hug me. I know God has a plan and I just want my daddy to be ok. And if that is not his will then I need stength and whatever there may be to make it all go away. My mom is trying to be strong but I know it is tough. Please keep him in your prayers.

1 comment:

Chesley said...

Melissa I hate to hear this. I will be praying for you and your family!