Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I am home for a little bit with the boys today while Kevin goeas to work and then I am going back to the hospital. Sorry for any spelling mistakes. I simply can think straight. They have taken away most of dad's ivs but he is still out and will be for a while. he has pnemonia which is not what caused the problem but it is there. They are not going to do a scoping to see where the blood was coming from because they are worried it will start again. Right now they want to get him in a better stable condition. he has been paralized so he can not breath on his own. He is sedated and cannot wake up along with the medications a they are given him. They did start a feeding tube yesterday and his body is excepting it. However they can not get his blood pressure or Blood sugar to regulate. It is all a mystery in my mind. I know and have been told that he doesn't take care of hi body and that the alcohol and cigareetes have done a lot of damage. I only hope that if he wakes up he will make some changes. He can't fix past damage but he to help himself. My dad has been an alcholic and smoker for 50 years Keep praying. I can't stand being at the hospital or at home. I just wish it would all go away.

No comments: